"Love and cuddles come free..."
Marlene spent 12 years caring for rescue dogs, initially with the RSPCA, then in her own rescue kennels. She opened the boarding kennels here in Pinchbeck in 1991. Kelly grew up helping with both the rescue dogs and the boarders and joined the business full time in 1998.
Visit our Yell.com page for customer reviews on the exceptional services we provide.
Highfield Kennels is a small family-run business situated down a quiet lane in Pinchbeck. The kennels are run by mother and daughter, Marlene and Kelly.
We both take great pride and enjoyment in caring for your dogs and ensure that we regularly exercise, feed and give plenty of love and cuddles to all the dogs in our care, as if they were our own.
• Pet care by friendly, animal-loving owners
• Spacious dog runs
• Individual or family pens, all heated
• Clean and sanitary environment
• Bedding laundered regularly
• Top quality food provided
• Fully insured
• Fire alarm system installed